• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

Amino acids

Limey

Founder/Admin
Staff member
So gor the past few years I have been dosing 10mil a day of Brightwell FUEL and occasionally ACROPOWER, now the buzz is about RedSea AB+ Supplement.
Chatting with Red at Coral Reef Shop today and he explained that they are all amino acid supplements and should be used individually not in combination.
So today I decided instead of ordering my gallon of FUEL I will try the Red Sea AB+ Supplement and see if there is any major difference.
Thanks again Red great pricing and available in store.

Attachments

• 20210227_141009.jpg
    20210227_141009.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

Limey

Founder/Admin
Staff member
So as I have previous containers of 3 types of amino acid additives.
Aqua vitro FUEL and Red sea AB+ both need refrigerating where as Two Little Fishes ACROPOWER does not require refrigeration once opened.

D

Dingets

I run Acropwer and AB+, but haven’t been doing it for long. It’ll be nice hearing from someone with long term experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Limey

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Most of us use one form or another of Amino acids to supplement the tank especially helps with LPS and SPS, softies like Iodine that gives them a boost.

Andrew D

I've never used an amino booster so I can't really gauge how much better my tank would do if I did, but I think feeding a sufficient number of fish probably accomplishes the same thing. I have about 40 or so in my tank, including some larger tangs and broadcast feed flake, pellets and frozen at least 3 tiems a day.